- Potatoes are a good source of vitamin C to support the immune system, and potassium, which is beneficial for the heart and muscles.
Edamame is rich in protein and zinc – both are essential for growing kids.
Are you a chap fan fan?
With dining-in restrictions at eateries, picnics in the great indoors are trending.
Here’s a healthy and easy, vegetarian spin on a cai png classic, reimagined and wrapped up in a warm bun!
- 1 potato
- 1/2 cup of carrot
- 1/2 cup of edamame
- HaruPlate Sweet & Sour Sauce (SSS)
- Wholemeal buns
How to make it:
- Slice and dice the veggies in equal sizes as much as possible.
- Stir fry all the ingredients, add in the SSS and water, simmer till it’s cooked well and soft.
- Slice burger buns into half and fill em up!
If you’re making this recipe, don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @haruplate, so we can share it with other mums!
And If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: