Apple Jam Mochi
- Apple provides good fibre for healthy digestion, while honey contains Flavonoids that function as antioxidants.
View this post on Instagram
Soft, sweet, squishy, and chewy, this delicious Apple Jam Mochi is the perfect treat to celebrate the upcoming festive season!
What better way to taste that magical Christmas feeling than chomping on soft, squishy, and lovable mochis! Create one using our own Mochi Recipe! This super-chewy treat is perfect for little ones to experience new tastes and textures while bringing a smile to their faces.
Our version of mochi uses honey and our dietitian-approved Chunky Apple Jam, thus making it lower in sugar than regular mochi. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s do it!
- HaruPlate Chunky Apple Jam
- Fresh Apples
- Glutinous Rice Flour
- Corn Flour
- Dice apples into small bits, simmer with HaruPlate Chunky Apple Jam till soft.
- Freeze filling into ice-trays until it holds up well.
- Next, add rice flour in a bowl and mix it well with water and honey.
- Carefully scoop the mochi mixture into the pan, and cook on low heat. Don’t stop stirring until the dough is thickened and cooked!
- Dust corn flour on a flat surface and lay down the cooked dough.
- Squeeze out small balls of mochi dough and roll it with your hands until it is shaped nicely. (This part would be fun for the kids to help out)
- Flatten the mochi balls and stuff it with the filling. Close it by pinching the mochi together.
- Brush off extra corn flour to avoid dry mouth and your Apple Jam Mochi is good to go!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: