- No sugar, and they make the kids happy.
- They look super cute, no kidding!
For 5 dozen pancake pups.
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- Beat the egg and mix in the full cream milk.
- Mix in the flour and the baking powder and lastly, stir in the melted butter.
- Lightly grease and heat up the pan over the stove.
- To make toddler-palm-sized pancakes, drop the pancake batter using a teaspoon. For bigger pancakes, use a tablespoon.
- Cook until the top of the pancakes have bubbles (about 45 secs), then flip and cook for another 45 secs until both sides are brown.
- Top if off with HaruPlate’s awesome #allfruitnosugar jams!
This recipe uses: