Green Curry Chicken
Pumpkin helps to bolster your kid’s vision, and is loaded with nutrients to boost your immune system.
- Paired with the protein from chicken, and you have a powerhouse meal for the whole fams!
We get it, sometimes it can be a drag to be eating “kids food”. This is where our Green Curry Chicken recipe comes to the rescue. Savoury, creamy with a tasty kick, this is one for the big & little tummies!
- HaruPlate Spiced Pumpkin & Corn Sauce
- 1 cut of chicken breast
- 1 portion of spinach
- 1 portion of kid’s favourite veggies
- 1/2 packet of coconut cream
How to make it:
- In a pot on medium heat, blend our Spiced Pumpkin & Corn Sauce with spinach. Add water bit by bit to help the mixture blend easily.
- Next, add in your kid’s favourite veggies and the chicken breast.
- Once done, slowly add in coconut cream and stir.
- Serve with rice or bread and voila, you’re done!
If you’re making this recipe, don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @haruplate, so we can share it with other mums!
And If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: