- Rich in protein, chicken is beneficial for your little ones’ growth and development.
- Boosted with fiber, cabbage and carrots aid in alleviating constipation.
Quick and easy, this Chicken Patty is the perfect go-to when your schedules are jam-packed. You can even make it in large batches and freeze it for another time!
- HaruPlate Non-Spicy Tomato Sambal
- Ground Chicken
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together until evenly combined.
- Split mixture into equal portions and shape into patties.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes on one side, and then 15 minutes on the other side. Alternatively, pan fry the patties with a little oil.
- Serve as a snack or as an add-on to your meals!
If you’re making this recipe, do tag us on Instagram @haruplate! Put your own creative twist and swap out the veggies as per your liking.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: