Blueberry Gingerbread Pudding
30-45 min, Difficulty : Not too bad!
- Blueberries contain carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin that play crucial roles in developing a healthy retina from early age
- Calories from wholemeal bread to sustain energy level throughout the day
View this post on Instagram
Heartwarming and sweet, this blueberry gingerbread pudding is the ultimate wholesome dessert to spice up your little ones’ Christmas holiday.
Popularised by one of the most celebrated children authors in one of his stories “Hansel & Gretel”, there is no other creation that screams “it’s the holidays!!” quite like gingerbread.
In this recipe, we pay homage to this little bit of holiday magic by creating our own Gingerbread pudding using our Blueberry & Pear Jam.
For you busy mamas, this Blueberry Gingerbread Pudding is also a super quick and easy way to create a wholesome Christmas treat for the little ones without breaking a sweat. With a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg, this treat offers just the right amount of warm fuzzy feelings for your little ones this festive season.
- HaruPlate Blueberry & Pear Jam
- Thick Bread
- Spices (Cinnamon, Ginger Powder, Nutmeg powder)
- Vanilla Extract
- Raw Honey
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, HaruPlate Blueberry & Pear Jam, ginger powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and honey and whisk well.
Slice up the thick bread into cubes and stuff them in a ramekin.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekin and let it soak for 10 minutes. Place them in the oven at 180 ℃ for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the depth of your ramekin.
- Pop it out, then make it snowy by sprinkling some icing sugar on top!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along. For more holiday and party treats, also check out our Sassy Sambal Satay recipe.
This recipe uses: