Dry Pumpkin Laksa YTF
- Rich in vitamin C from bitter gourd, containing important micronutrients to maintain healthy skin, gums, and blood vessels.
- Laksa leaves provide antioxidant properties and are good for digestion, while fish provide the essential protein for child’s growth.
View this post on Instagram
This delicious and creamy Dry Pumpkin Laksa YTF is an easy way to dish out a hearty, wholesome meal for your little ones.
The perfect comfort food that’s hearty yet healthy, our Dry Pumpkin Laksa Yong Tau Foo introduces kids 4 years and above to the wonderful world of herbs and spices. By creating a veggie-based laksa sauce and finishing the dish with Yong Tau Foo that’s a classic crowd favourite, we have received many thumbs up from both kiddos and parents alike!
If your family isn’t fond of YTF, go ahead and pair the pumpkin laksa with chicken or fish. (We’ve also got an awesome version that we paired with grilled cod fish too).
The key to making this delicious and healthy dish is very simple. You will need:
- HaruPlate Spiced Pumpkin & Corn Sauce
- Rice Noodle
- Laksa Leaf
- Select yong tau fu favourites
- Coconut Milk
How to make it:
- Blend laksa leaves together with HaruPlate Spiced Pumpkin & Corn Sauce and some olive oil until smooth. Try to remove as much of the vein as possible to get a better blend.
- Heat oil in the pan and get a nice grill on that yummy YTF! . Set aside once cooked.
- Add just enough water into the pan and boil the noodles until they soften.
- Add pumpkin laksa paste, coconut milk, and simmer until you see the creaminess that gets you excited.
- Put back all the other ingredients into the pan and mix well.
- Plate, and remember to enjoy while it’s warm!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along. You can also check out our Popiah Pizza Recipe if you’re looking for fun and healthy meal ideas.
This recipe uses: