Super Sambal Ban Mee
Tomatoes’ bright red colors come from Lycopene, which also help to protect your cells from damage.
- Spinach noodles adds more veggies and nutrients, to an otherwise simple meal.
A classic Asian dish that is full of flavour, but with our own little twist that is sure to have the kiddos asking for seconds!
- HaruPlate Tomato Sambal
- 300g of minced meat
- Pinch of fried shallots
- 3 portions of spinach noodles
- 1 cup of kid’s favourite greens
- Sesame oil
How to make it:
- Cook noodles in a pot of boiling water. Once done, drain and set aside.
- At the same time, fry the minced meat alongside some shallots and HaruPlate’s Tomato Sambal.
- Blanch or cook your kid’s favourite greens.
- Combine and drizzle sesame oil to finish!
- Serve with rice or bread and voila, you’re done!
If you’re making this recipe, don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @haruplate, so we can share it with other mums!
And If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: