- Fun, amusing activity for Halloween.
- Finger dexterity activity for fine motor skills.
- Get your daily serving of healthy fruity goodness.
We tried to make a family of scary monsters, but they kinda look like Kermit’s cousins….
Try this fun activity with kiddo and tag us on Instagram or FaceBook @haruplate!
- HaruPlate Jam
- Sunflower seeds
- Cereal or granola for the eyes
- Cut an apple into quarters. Slice out a small wedge to make the mouth opening.
- Fill the mouth with jam. Preferably HaruPlate jam, heh!
- Use nuts or seeds to make the teeth. We used sunflower seeds here.
- Use cheese, and cereal or granola for the eyes.
- Tada! It’s alive!!
This recipe uses: