Stir Fry Udon
- A great way to get a good mix of veggies in!
- Super fun to slurp up, what’s not to love?
Delicious and hearty, this Stir Fry Udon is a simple way to present a wholesome meal for your little ones! Goes great with our Chicken Patty recipe as well.
- HaruPlate Roasted Tomato & Shiitake Sauce
- Chicken Patties
- Stir fry cabbage and carrot in oil until softened.
- Add udon, tomato & shiitake sauce, and water into the same pan.
- Stir fry until noodles are cooked and coated evenly with the sauce. Serve with some chicken patties on the side!
If you’re making this recipe, do tag us on Instagram @haruplate so we can share with other mums too! Swap out the chicken patties for some seared cod fish if you’re feeling fancy 🙂
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: