- A well-balanced meal and a great way to get many many veggies in.
- Spinach is rich in iron, which is essential for blood production.
- Pair with a fruit after your meal to help improve iron absorption!
Packed with a variety of veggies, this Bibimbap is a great way to introduce more greens to your little ones’ diets!
- HaruPlate Roasted Tomato & Shiitake Sauce
- Bean Sprouts
- Sauté the carrot and spinach until softened and cooked through.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and cook the bean sprouts.
- Stir fry the chicken with the tomato & shiitake sauce.
- Fry a sunny side-up egg.
- Lastly, assemble the rice and all the toppings into a bowl and serve with a generous serving of the tomato & shiitake sauce!
If you’re making this recipe, do tag us on Instagram @haruplate so we can share with other mums too! Get creative and swap out the veggies to suit your own tastes.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we’ll be more than happy to help you along.
This recipe uses: