Braised Tomato Miso Mackerel
- Mackerel is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids that are important for child’s brain and helps increase heart protection.
- Miso paste contains probiotics that helps maintain a healthy gut.
Full of omega-3 fatty acids from mackerel, this braised tomato miso mackerel is the perfect dish to get the little ones hooked on fish!
- Tenggiri / Spanish mackerel
- Miso paste
- HaruPlate Roasted Tomato & Shiitake Sauce
- Lotus root
- Sweet pea
- Shimeji mushroom
How to make it:
- Pan fry tenggiri or spanish mackerel in oil till brown.
- Remove steaks, sauteed the rest of the ingredients.
- Add in tomato shiitake sauce and miso paste.
- Bring to a boil, then add tenggiri back into the pan. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove steaks and ingredients, reduce sauce, and thicken with cornstarch mixture.
- Plate and drizzle sauce over the dish!
If you’re making this recipe, don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @haruplate, so we can share it with other mums!
This recipe uses: