- Full of powerful antioxidants, and carotenoids that promotes eyes health.
- Anthocyanin and vitamin E from corn to support cognitive function and better immunity
View this post on Instagram
Packed with nutritious veggie and fruit, this Popiah Pizza is a fun and playful dish for kids to get their hands dirty and grow up loving healthy food.
Have a kid that loves nothing more than to get their hands dirty? Let them go crazy assembling their very own Popiah Pizza! Besides being a super fun sensory play activity, using fresh, nutritious ingredients like mango, pineapple, and corn helps provide the essential vitamins and minerals for better memory and immunity.
The Popiah Pizza is a HaruPlate exclusive fusion of our beloved popiah and the pizza, a dish greatly loved the world over. The star of the show here is the popiah skin, layered to form the base of the Popiah Pizza. This keeps the dish light and the crust oh-so-ever crispy, simple to make, cheesy, fruity – it’s hard to find a better combination.
The key to making this fun and healthy dinner is very simple. You will need:
- Popiah Skin
- HaruPlate Roasted Tomato & Shiitake Sauce
- Green Mango
How to make it:
- Spread the HaruPlate Roasted Tomato & Shiitake Sauce on top of the popiah skin nicely and evenly.
- Add the corn, diced pineapples, and some green mango strips.
- Add grated cheese on top of the other ingredients. For this recipe we used a combination of fresh paneer and mozzarella to give it a little treat for the senses.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to crust.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool, and devour it however you choose!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be more than happy to help you along. You can also check out our Super Sambal Otak-Otak Recipe if you’re looking for a healthy snack ideas.
Hope you and your kids have a fun and healthy dinner!
This recipe uses: